Shopping time again!! Who needs an excuse?!
No theme this Saturday, just a selection of my favourites for you to peruse at your leisure...enjoy!
1) Artsy pink and green mixed media mosaic pendant with ribbon necklace/ mistflowerstudio – this is delicious, isn’t it? Be sure to pop in to Valerie’s shop for many more artful mosaic beauties.
2) different bits bag/ SCRAPdannymansmith – I love this : unique and groovy.
3) Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve - Vintage Anatomy Image on Linen - Valentine Brooch/ shavingkitsuppplies – Quirky and fun; irresistible!
4)Indian silk Heart brooch / calexandra – of course I’m going to love this...and Indian silk, too...
5) Pocket mirror etching of a spider mum flower drawing/ HelenGotlib – A gorgeous gift, or a treat for your handbag!
6) Clown in deep plum purple/ ninu –Roomy and stylish..I need this!
Welcome to Leslie from 3birdsofafeather joining us this weekend for the first time. Do take a little time to check out the links to fellow Etsy bloggers and their Saturday picks...find them in the sidebar on the right. (We’re worldwide, so our posting times do vary)
Happy handmade shopping this weekend!