Tuesday 11 November 2008

A Touch of Glamour

A little something glamorous - for the festive party season ahead.
This small collar is richly textured with claret coloured velvets, silks and organza. Ruby toned beads are sprinkled here and there to catch the light, and AB faceted beads twinkle from beneath the ruffles. I've had a bit of a job (to put it mildly!) photographing it. I figured that as this item of jewellery is perfect for partywear, it would be worn in the evenings - low light/ electric light...so I wanted to show it as it would be seen and worn.

GRRR!! Hopeless! I'll have to pray for some decent light tomorrow and have another stab at it. Fingers crossed!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sumptuous, glowing red! this piece makes me think of pomegranate juice and wine.

Heloise said...

Absolutely lovely, such rich warm colours, just want we all need to cheer us up.

Gina said...

It looks gorgeous. Wonderfuly rich.

Mariana said...

I think it is gorrrrrrgeous. Love the color! All the work you put in adding beads here and there...like little secrets to be discovered as you study the piece. One of your best I'd say...

mimilove forever said...

ooo I'm adding cranberries to the mix...GORGEOUS!! x:)