Wednesday 25 March 2009

On My Desk Wednesday

I'm hoping that this will pass muster as to what's on my desk today...it is sitting there, right next to me....
As promised yesterday, here's the collar to co-ordinate with the Rochester wrist cuff made last week. It isn't an exact match - I like to live dangerously! What is it called, when you have a matching set of jewellery? I'm sure there's a name for it...would it be 'wardrobe'?

This should be added to my shop later this evening (probably around midnight - don't ask why it's so late!). Update: in the store now.

For more desk activity, do pop in to kootoyoo and take a little peek - while you're there, why not put your name down and join in?!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

That is really beautiful! I love the colors. You always have such good inspirations.

vadjutka said...

They look so beautiful..and the photo is just perfect...I wonder how would they look on me :-)

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Hi Charlotte,stitching show was on the 12th March.
I had a fun time with the school children!
lovely work.

Unknown said...

Oh beautiful work Charlotte! You are such an inspiration, just stunning colours and tiny details. Amazing!
Sophie x

kendall.micayla said...

I love it :) It reminds me of pearls... it is very elegant.

Contessa Kris said...

Gorgeous. I love all the detail work. Just beautiful.

edward and lilly said...

Oooohhh, I am so in love with the colours you've used for this one!

Anonymous said...

absolutley beautiful!! Give me a couple of weeks & I'd like to join in the 'wednesday' fun :) - although it's more like 'on my dining room table wednesday'!

Thanks for your well wishes, Charlotte.

Phillipa x

Greet said...

Beautiful, as always, has indeed a pearly shine! mmm gorgeaus!

Louise said...

lovely colours! I love the gathering and embellishment.