Wednesday 15 April 2009

On My Desk Wednesday WIP


On My Desk Wednesday WIP, originally uploaded by fancypicnic.

On my desk today (well, last night really) - a silk and taffeta bag awaiting fastening, and you can also see a little gift from my eldest....a pin cushion (I've needed one for ages!) and needle case. Her first time using a basic sewing machine - eek!! I'll admit I was a little nervous....!

Fingers? Needles? Machinery? Hospitals...? All fine. Phew.

For more desk activity, please pop over to kootoyoo and take a peek...why not join in?!

5 comments:

kendall.micayla said...

Its gorgeous! I love love love it. :)
The pincushion and needlebook are so cute together-I have never thought about a matching set, that is such a cute idea!

Gina said...

Bag and pin cushion both lovely!

vadjutka said...

that bag looks so great! is it a little pouch?

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

lovely!
I always have to help children with sewing machines at school, can be worrying!

Dot said...

Hi Charlotte

I love visiting your blog and seeing what you have been up to. Love the colors you are using here.

And glad you are OK after your sewing machine experience! I know exactly how you feel as I get a bit nervous of them too.

Lots of love to you and the girls.

Dot xx