Saturday 4 April 2009

Shopping List Saturday

This weekend, my list is short and sweet, but crammed with fun and individuality! Enjoy...

1)Little Vintage Fabric Birdhouse - Girlie Bird/ RobinsEggBlue - how delightful are these?! This listing is specifically for the purple one, but you can find the rest and much more in the shop. I like the quirky patchwork nature of these little houses, and the inclusion of lots of little unique details.
2)Dove girl Postcard/ IrenaSophia - such a beauty...in fact, the whole range that this little girl is taken from is totally adorable. You'll want them all!
3)Hyacinth/ JunkerJane - I'm sure you know by now about my fascination for JunkerJane's plush, monster dolls. If I could, I'd buy all of them...sadly, I own just one at the present time but I have my eye on many more! They are beautifully made, each coming with their own unique personality and aura of vaudevillian eccentricity. Fabulous.
4) act 2/ mummysam - meet Marge, dressed up and ready for her dress rehearsal! I am totally smitten with mummysam's creations, and this little mixed media work caught my eye. Combining one of her trademark stuffed pure wool felt dolls with crochet, paper and oil paint, I wish this was hanging on my wall!

I hope you share my enthusiasm for these pieces. If you'd like to see more from fellow Etsy sellers, please go and click on the Shopping List links in the sidebar - there's so much more to find! Each week, I discover wonderful Etsy shops and products courtesy of these lists. Thanks, ladies!
UPDATE: This week, we have a new addition to our expanding group of Etsy Saturday Shoppers...welcome Carmenesque to the throng!

If you would like to join us in our Shopping Lists, just let me know! Happy handmade shopping!

16 comments:

English Muse said...

these are so fantastic! you have a wonderful eye (and exquisite taste!) I love your blog!

kendall.micayla said...

Oh I love each and every item on this list! Perfect for this spring-ish weekend!
Happy weekend :)
Kendall xo

Leslie said...

I love the monster, fits right in to my own list this week. :)

Anonymous said...

absolutely fabulous! I love ALL of these. I'll take them all :)

Jane said...

Oh, I love those birdhouses. All those things are cute, though.

Kristen said...

Great finds as always! I can't believe how cute those little fabric birdhouses are :)

vadjutka said...

SO many cute itels...but the birdhouse is the cutest of all!

And welcome for Carmenesque, a fellow Hungarian Etsian!

Unknown said...

Oh how fascinating! I love it all especially the little bird houses, such a gorgeous idea! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :) Your new piece of artwork is on its way!
Sophie x

Chocolate and Steel said...

Marge is awesome! They all are, but Marge feels familiar to me. I think I know her

mummysam said...

what a lovely surprise! you have made my day :)

Michael said...

Great.I love each and every..

Thanks
Japanese Fashion

Leigh Shepherd said...

A great collection! I have fallen a little bit in love with the wee bird houses.

Mariana said...

those little houses are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Would like to join in on Shopping Saturday please

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this list one of my favourites:) Hope you had a wonderful Easter :) x

Michael said...

absolutely fabulous! I love ALL of these

Thanks
Promotional gifts