Tuesday 5 August 2008

Love, Colour and Jewellery


Phew! Two new products finished today....one vibrant and full of colour - the Tutti-Frutti necklet, the other understated and representative of.....lurve - the D'Urbervilles pendant.
Both of these products have been listed in both folksy and DaWanda, and I expect they'll end up in etsy, too. I wish I had enough stock to separate things, and have different stock in each shop, but I haven't, sadly - but I'm working on it!!
PS: the Tutti-Frutti necklace (top pic) is now SOLD

6 comments:

hens teeth said...

Better day today than yesterday then? Very, very beautiful. Love the colours combos.

Nic Hohn said...

Charlotte, these are gorgeous!I'm off to check out your etsy!And then come back!

julie said...

I love them both - beautiful work!

'fancypicnic' said...

Thank you, everyone - you're very kind xx

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Lovely colour combinations.
Mx

Peau Naturelle said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous! I really love these :)