Wednesday 24 September 2008

On My Desk Wednesday

Yep, this is my desk right now - sadly, I didn't make that delightful hanging ornament that you see in the foreground there. I bought it as a gift (hope you're not looking!), and it arrived from the Netherlands this morning. In the envelope with it was a postcard of one of LeiLiLaBoo's paintings, and her cute business card...how great is that? I'm SO pleased with it...I might just keep it for myself - after all, it's a long time between now and the C word! ( I know, it's only September - but it's good to start early...isn't it?!)

You can also just see the custom order I'm working on at the moment - a Secret Garden brooch. It's keeping me busy!!

Why not hop over to kootoyoo's blog for more secrets on our desks! Go on, take a quick peek...

3 comments:

hens teeth said...

Very inspiring! I'm likin' that and I'm also a likin' your brooches. Your jewellery is so special, clever and unique.

'fancypicnic' said...

I think I love you, Viv!! Thanks so much xx

Kirsty said...

Oooh a "secret garden" brooch sounds magical.