Sunday 28 September 2008

Time Flies...

This weekend has whirled through our lives, and it's now almost Monday! Why does it fly past so quickly? We've had time for an educational-ish family day out in Hereford (museums, galleries....shops), two children's birthday parties, a quick chat about a possible new project and I'm just about to indulge (no, that is absolutely the wrong word to use!!) in some late night ironing of the school uniforms right now. And that's it! All over for another week. Roll on Friday night!
In the meantime, have a woollen buttony heart (above), with love!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

What a sweet thing the heart is.
And thank you for giving me a rating on Top Blogs.

Mariana said...

I have the same feeling...
I loooove that wreath! so pretty? you made it?

'fancypicnic' said...

Yes, I made it...is there a market for white/red ones? For Christmas?

Cary said...

very sweet!