Friday 6 February 2009

Down at the Igloo Cafe

created using flickr toys
Couldn't resist showing you these - they're so proud of their efforts! Fun in the snow...it's still coming down thick and fast here.

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding fancypicnic.com, left for me on the previous post. I really appreciate it. If you're snowed in at the moment, perhaps with a little time on your hands, I'm still receptive to your comments if you fancy taking a little peek. Thank you!

Right...a trudge out in the snow for supplies is imminent...

7 comments:

Gina said...

Fantastic igloo! Someone has built one on the field behind our house but I didn't have my camera!

MiniBear said...

Lovely! Made me smile.
Up here in the North West of the UK we have....nothing! And we even had watery blue skies and tentative sunshine...
But my sister in Rodborough has texted me pics of there...
Stay warm!
Anji in Stockport
gsolfot

kendall.micayla said...

Cool! I have always wanted to make an igloo, but we never have enough snow!

Cary said...

amazing!

Jackie said...

I am in the same place as Minibear...not even enough to make a cupful.
Pout.
Your igloo looks magical.

Samantha Tara said...

Wow! I'm very impressed with the igloo-making skills! Very lovely!

Mariana said...

these pics are great! Im late with the rest of the posts and haven't really read the rest, but -unless you changed everything- I really liked your site the first time you put it out and Is aw it. Will check again.