Wednesday 25 February 2009

On My Desk Wednesday

image altered using picnik

If you squint, you can just see on the left two neckwarmers, which are awaiting finishing touches. The vibrant pink silk in the centre is itching to be cut, gathered and tightened onto covered button shanks. And my little friend? Ah, he's very precious - my youngest has cuddled and cosseted him since she was a tiny baby. She thought he'd like to say 'hello'....

For more desk activity, visit kootoyoo - and why not add your name to the list there and join in?


Thank you to those of you who have checked out my interview with mistflowerstudio, featured on her blog this week. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy days to do so xx

7 comments:

vadjutka said...

your little friend is very cute! :-)

hens teeth said...

Cool shot!

Shannon Duffy said...

Hey you! did you see your other shop..log basket was on the etsy blog this week? It is on the merchandising feature. Just thought I would give you a shout out. Very cool, I love that store by the way. Cheers..

Laura said...

Great photo and I love the bright pink silk! Congratulations of the interview too, I'm off for a read now :)

Heloise said...

Great picture.

kendall.micayla said...

I like the picture... I think I will try picnik-it looks fun! Thanks! :)

cj said...

My grand daughter has that "friend" also! His name is Larry and he accompanies her throughout her day. I recently made her a book featuring Larry that everyone loves. Who knew!