Saturday 14 February 2009

Shopping List Saturday

Shopping time!!
These are my choices for this week - no hearts as such, but I love all of them. Hope you are all enjoying a 'loved up' day.

1)Suki Rose Vintage Barrettes/ kitchentablestudios - sweetness and light for little girls everywhere
2)Winter Circus Collar/ desirapesta - gorgeously seductive ruffle and flounce. Love it.
3)Repurposed Brooch Hair Pin Vintage Floral/ shabbyvintagemom - shabby chic...Miss Havisham...you know what I mean.
4)NEW - Lilac Spring - gold plated metal ring made of canvas and lilly flower, in lilac and olive colors / vadjutka - this looks good enough to eat; I love the colour combination!
5)Pebbles and olives necklace/ fleurfatale - delicate and beautiful, with delicious handmade beads - love the mix with the olive wood, too.
6)Whimsical Woodland Moss Teacup Ring with birdnest/ starsb117 - I can't pass up a bit of whimsy. This is delightful - in my favourite colour, too.

This week, we welcome verylittlebird to our list of Shopping Listers (check out the list in the sidebar)- lovely to have you join us! The list is growing steadily, which is terrific! Spread the word, and do let me know if you'd like to join in! We all love shopping, after all...

10 comments:

hens teeth said...

Hope you are having a lovely Valentine's day Charlotte. Very lovely choices, they items are all so 'wantable'.

Kristen said...

Thanks for adding my Brooch to your list :) Lovely theme!

Hope you & your family have a wonderful Valentines Day!

kendall.micayla said...

Aw, I love that ring- it is so pretty! Happy weekend and Valentines Day!

Chocolate and Steel said...

how very romantic:)

MaricrisG said...

Fabulous choices. Great suggestions for gifts. Happy Valentines day from Charlotte NC USA!

hugs!

Unknown said...

Beautiful collection, they all look so perfect together, I just love that ring! Hope you are having a fabulous Valentine's Day.
Sophie x

edward and lilly said...

So many lovely items, I was a little late with my list this week but got there in the end.

Unknown said...

yum. love that ring.

Shannon Duffy said...

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day! Sweet picks, you always find the wimsy.

Leslie said...

Oh my, those are all so beautiful! I love the list! Happy weekend.