Wednesday 4 February 2009

On My Desk Wednesday

Not much to actually show for today....except this little package, sitting on my table waiting patiently to be posted to the other side of the world.
The rest of the day was spent desperately trying to refrain from pulling out each individual hair from my head, as I wrestled with trying to alter/update/modify my website. GRRR!! The shop side of it really wasn't working, so I'm trying to make it a bit more of a 'gallery' - somewhere I can simply be 'found'. Hmmm. There will be an update in a day or so - if I'm lucky.


Yes. You're right. That old biscuit tin is my basic sewing box. We've all got one, haven't we??


Pop over to kootoyoo's blog for more desk activities!! Why not join in?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that parcel looks scrumptious...lucky recipient! good luck with your site updates.

kendall.micayla said...

What a pretty package! I love it!

Unknown said...

I just adore your blog, your photos are so bright and beautiful, lovely post, then again I love all of your posts hehe
enjoy the post office.
xx