Saturday 28 February 2009

Shopping List Saturday

It's that time of the week again...Shopping Time!!
These are my favourites whilst browsing Etsy this week:

1)Olive Grey - Soft Knitted Drawstring Pouch/ memake - love the colour and the tactile quality of this pretty little purse. So sweet.
2)New - Bird in Heaven gold plated metal ring , made of canvas and flower in turquoise and pink colours - vadjutka/ vadjutka - I'm addicted to vadjutka's rings. Like little artworks for your fingers!
3)Candy Girl - Mixed Media - original illustration/ fricdementol - I spotted this on flickr this week. I love her, and you really must click on the link to this item to see the gorgeous stitchery that is a fabulous feature of this artwork.
4)Lolita...archival giclee print/ ImagineStudio - I just have to quote the item description to you now...'This artwork is meant to be symbolic of the emotions the you may feel at different times in your life. If you’re soul resonates when seeing this work...it is for you.' I love it.
5)Rustic Mohair Ruffles Scarflette Neckscarf HANDMADE/ ElizabethanPunk - I love the mossy ruffles that edge this re-purposed felted Australian mohair. Perfect for emerging from the forest in the mornings (as I do)!
6)welcome...8x10 fine art photograph/ JenniferMorrisPhoto - I have admired Jennifer's jewellery for a long time, and have loved looking at her beautiful photographs over on flickr. I'm so pleased to see that she has now opened a photo print store too! Her photographs tell such lovely stories, full of magic and beauty. Go take a peek today!


I hope you've enjoyed these little gems - for many more beautiful finds, click on the links in the sidebar where fellow Etsy sellers will be 'shopping' this weekend. Would you like to join in? If so, let me know!

Have a lovely weekend!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You come up with the most delightful lists. The colours are just stunning and I'm totally in love with Candy Girl! So beautiful..
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Sophie x

littlebird said...

Oh i love the wee ring, such fun!
and like you i am a big fan of Jennifer's photography.

Greet said...

oooh, great new finds, that illustration from Fric is adorable and I looove Vadjutka's ring!

Mariana said...

lovely drawstring! im still sans etsy... :(

Cathy Cullis said...

very pretty selection!x (Cathy - november moon)

kendall.micayla said...

oh, beautiful! You always find really pretty stuff!
I love the bird ring... and the knitted pouch.
Happy Weekend!

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Lovely Charlotte,such pretty colours.

Madison Lloyd said...

I absolutely adore the ring! Beutiful list. I would love to join the group of "shopping list saturdayers" sometime!

Holly Loves Art said...

Thanks so much for sharing. It's always so fun to find new Etsy artists!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is such a pretty post!

vadjutka said...

Thanks a lot Charlotte, I love to be in your finds..I am addicted, as well :-DD
xx

Cary said...

oh, i love the colors!