Wednesday 18 February 2009

On My Desk Wednesday

Picture enhanced with picnik

On My Desk Today....
A work in progress - you can see in the background, a sheet of my photographs that I'm working from. This work is based on that Cosmos pendant, but will become larger, with the addition of an extra circular 'droplet' (smaller than the one pictured), suspended from the lower edge.
More fabric layers need to be applied here, and then a touch of beading to accentuate the centre of the flower. Then, I'll begin on the lower circle..


Fancy 'eye-spying' on some more desk activity? Pop in to kootoyoo's blog and take a peek! Why not put your name down and join in?!

5 comments:

kendall.micayla said...

ooo! That is pretty, I love orange.

Heloise said...

Great light. Look forward to seeing the end result.

Dionne said...

I love the color! So vivid! This is lovely.

Karen said...

gorgeous colour!

Unknown said...

hi charlotte
just wanted to say hi, and let you know that I have just posted my first "saturday shopping list" at blossom....http://blossomandbloom.blogspot.com/
I found you through Sophie at her library adventures, and love looking through the saturday lists....
take care, sharon x