Wednesday 11 February 2009

Wednesday...

Another 'On My Desk Wednesday' bites the dust...but I felt like posting one last reminder of the past week. It may be some time before this occurs again - the trees and the ground clad in a thick cloak of sparkling white. I love the snow!!

But I don't like it as it is at the moment...disappearing rapidly and rock hard underfoot and deceptively slippery and full of holes made by the rain and hideously mucky brown along the roadsides.
Better to remember the silent, sparkly, mysterious beauty....


Fancy finding out what Wednesdays are all about? Pop in to kootoyoo's blog and check out what's on the desks this week - why not join in?

4 comments:

Mariana said...

I couldn't agree more!
I love snow as it is falling, silently and perfect., Problem comes a few days later when it all starts to melt, it rains and everything is muddy, dirty and just plain ugly. TOo bad.
The picture is just beautiful!

hens teeth said...

Charlotte ~ this photograph is truly stunning. I'm sure it would sell, it's so gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous image. it's raining and foggy here in VT, and it's the middle of February!

kendall.micayla said...

I would love to join in... but I dont have a desk. :)
I love that picture, it is so elegant!