Friday 11 July 2008

Another Fine Mess

Now, why ever would I have wanted to alter the balance of the fine day I had yesterday, I wonder? Well, I didn't, as you can see....three brand new sewing machine needles snapped within the space of seven minutes, topped off with a nice big spillage. What joy!! Beads everywhere.....half inching their way into the computer, gliding about on the floor and slip-sliding away down between the gaps in the floorboards, never to be seen again.

And the moral of this tale? Don't live in a house with bare floorboards!!! (At least this didn't occur upstairs in eldest's bedroom...the gaps up there are big enough to lose your shoes in...and yes, she pretty much has done just that!) .

1 comment:

Mariana said...

I have bare wood floor boards too. Everything is amde of wood in this house. And there are beads everywhere too!