Wednesday 9 July 2008



I found these today, by Tabitha Emma, and had to share them! I'm a bit of a sucker for anything cake-y, but the sweetness of these hits the spot, don't you think? I never use a teapot (unless the entire family is in attendance!), but this tea-cosy makes me want to start. I've had difficulty with the 'link' button - you can find more of her lovely work at http://www.tabidesigns.etsy.com/.
Etsy is overflowing with talented artists, designers and crafters. Buy handmade: quality, individual designs direct from the source. Let's not forget all of the artisans at http://www.dawanda.com/ too!
The advert break (to go out and buy handmade!) has now ceased; the author has thankfully removed herself from her soapbox. Please resume your seats, and enjoy your evening.

2 comments:

Mariana said...

stay on the soapbox!
It is actually very cool to buy handmade and one gets absolute originality, one of the kind type of thing. Really nice!



www.florcitasart.blogspot.com

Mariana said...

By the way, i'll add you to my bloglines so i can isntantly know when you update your blog and come read!



www.florcitasart.blogspot.com