Sunday 13 July 2008

This is where we live...can't you tell?!!
I wish I lived wherever my youngest does, where the sheep are yellow and walk around on their hind legs, and are not merely sheep...no! By day, these sheep are caryatids, proudly holding our house up straight (you can spot our house....it's the vibrant bluey reddy spotty hearty building that's obviously about to collapse in the middle), where we are all greeted by a stripey yellow dog with an unusual proboscis - unusual, too, because we don't have a dog!
The forest is spot-on!

I saw a Japanese book on ebay http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/Simply-Pretty-Japanese-Beads-Books with details on how to transform your children's drawings into embroidered works of art. I questioned the reason why at the time, but as the days go by, I can feel myself rather drawn to the idea...

No comments: